Tuesday, March 11, 2008

About My boys!!





We now have 2 beautiful boys and another boy on the way. Jayden (4) is the oldest and then we have Tanner(2. Jayden is so smart, he is a lot like his dad. Everyones calls him "mini todd", he love the computer! He likes to draw and play all the preschool games. He has been kicking us off the compute since he was about 3 years old. He absolutely loves his Uncles and cousins. He wants a girlfriend that looks like his cousin Alexa. He also said that Tanners girlfriend should be their cousin Alyssa. He loves babies and is so excited for the new baby to come, he love to talk to him.
Tanner is just in the cutest age right now! I love it! He is still learning how to say all the new words and the way he says them is just so cute, I can't get enough of it. He love his big brother so much he follows him everywhere doing everything he does. He is the biggest copy cat I have ever seen! He loves to dance and show off all his moves. They both love getting their pictures taken, they love cheesing it for the camera. Now Tanner is learning how to play games on the computer, OH NO! His favorite thing to watch and play is Teletubbies. So we have to fight with him to use the computer too.
"Conner?" The unborn baby is now about 5 months prebirth. =) And he is moving around a lot in there, we just can't wait to see him and how cute he will be. It seems impossible to have any cuter boys, but I'm sure he will be sooo cute, how could he not with such a handsome daddy!

So that is my family, I'll keep you updated with things! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Mrs Nancy said...

Adrianne,I love your blog! The comments you wrote about you and Todd really touched my heart! I love each comment about Jayden and Tanner, and little baby Conner. Their picture's are so cute! And your title is perfect, especially if toddler includes all of the boys in your life,TODD!What a cute way to write it!!

Heidi Mecham said...

I agree, your blog is so cute! Love the title too. I'm so glad you have joined our blog club! :) Happy blogging. I'll be leaving more comments later on for sure.

Heather Walker said...

Oh, I get it now. I love your title!
That is so clever. I'm so glad that you are back, and that you have a blog now. It is so much fun. Your boys are so handsome. Love the scrapbook pages.

Natalie said...

WHAT!!!???? Are you having a boy or something? How come I haven't heard?

Heather Walker said...

Oh ya, I love how Jayden wants a girlfriend that looks like Alexa. That is so sweet!

Celeste said...

Hey Adrianne! I found your blog through Heather. I hope that's ok! I love seeing your family. They are growing so fast. Congrats on another boy. At least you have cloths, right? I find out what I'm having on April 8th. I'm sure I'll post it on my blog. You are welcome to look. Santaquinovards.blogspot.com

Love ya

DrAnnBlakeTracy said...

I love you Babe!!!! I have the cutest grandsons on the planet!!!!