Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas in Lehi

We went to an event called Christmas in Lehi,

and they had a lot of fun things for the kids to do.

They made these snow measuring sticks

( Tanner had a rash for a couple of days around his mouth. On the way home from AZ he was cleaning his face with a baby wipe, I think that is what caused it. Silly boy!)


Then they got to frost cookies.




There was a museum called Hutchings Museum. It is a really fun museum.

Jesse and his boys looking a Nemo

Gaby grew a horn

Nemo!









5 comments:

McKenna said...

I love the Hutchings Museum. I went there when I was younger. It looks like they have added more stuff. I bet your kids had a blast. I hope My kids will like museums because I love them!

megandjon said...

such cute pictures!! looks like Christmas fun has begun in your family!

Heidi Mecham said...

Jesse's boys are looking so grown up. Looks like fun!

Celeste said...

Looks like fun!

Heather Walker said...

I wish we could have gone, it looks like you all had so much fun.