Saturday, March 14, 2009

Swimming!

We went swimming at the legacy center swimming pool. The boys have been baggin' us to go for months now, so i made todd go finally! We had so much fun! here are some pictures and videos.

i love this pool, it is my favorite. It is so warm! I do hate that they won't let kids on in the hot tub tho.


He didn't know when to stop going, he kept going till his face was covered with water, I had to keep pulling him out of the water, silly boy.

All tuckered out!


5 comments:

megandjon said...

how fun! i've never heard of that pool! it looks really cool.

Natalie said...

Your boys are brave...Alyssa would be to scared to jump into the pool like that! Gabe looks adorable as usual!

Celeste said...

That looks like the coolest pool ever! I love that your boys love the water so much. My kids are afraid too. We don't go often enough. Gabe is so cute!

Heather Walker said...

My kids and I loved watching all your vidoes. Your kids are so cute. Tanner is so crazy brave!

Heidi Mecham said...

We'll have to go there AGAIN before my pool opens up. Then we all need to come to my pool, we finally got the key, hurray!!!! Girls night in the hot tub, lets do it!