Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 things

8 T.V. shows I like to watch
1. Jon & kate plus 8
2. 17 kids & counting
3. The amazing race
4. big brother
5. Gossip girl
6. My wife and kids
7. The hills
8. CSI Miami

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to dance at Jane house with heather
2. hang out at heathers house for a couple of hours
3. fought with Jayden to try and get him to leave heathers
4. Nursed Gabe (all day) =)
5. talked with todd when we were home together
6. Made dinner for my family and for girls night (thanks Heidi, Heather Nancy & Shanea for coming)
7. Played karaoke revolution on xbox
8. Cleaned kitchen and went to bed.

8 places I like to eat
1. Taco bell
2. Subway
3. chili's

4. Sizzlers (FAV)
5. Shanghi cafe
6. Chuck-a-rama
7. Hogi yogi
8. olive garden

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. for the government to let ASD get back to business NOW!!
2. Tues dance class
3. Girls nights
4. Todd getting home everyday
5. starting my cleaning business
6. getting a business loan
7. having money!
8. Todd being worry free and stress free

8 things on my wish list

1.Getting a maid myself so I won't have to clean my own house, just other peoples. =)

2. Not having to worry about money ever.
3.For ASD to get going again
4. Buy new clothes for Todd & I & the boys
5. A very fun, nice decorated house!
6. A finished landscaped yard
7. for my whole family to live to the millenium!!!!
8.To have a little a girl

I tag Megan, Jalayne, Heidi, Nancy, Heather, Coralie, Celeste,
LauraBlogger

3 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

I'll try to come up with some things.

megandjon said...

you're a cutie!

um, what's ASD?

Adrianne & her Toddler said...

ASD (ad surf daily)is a advertising company I was with that was paying out at of money before the government decide to steal everyone's money! long story!