Friday, November 14, 2008

ABC'S

ABC'S

My ABC's...

A = Age: 28

B = Bed size: King

C = Chore(s) you hate: sweeping/mopping, picking up clothes and toys off the floor, cleaning the bathrooms

D = Dessert you love: Ice cream

E = Essential start to your day item: Breakfast & computer

F = Favorite actor(s):Ewan McGregor, John Travolta, Amanda Bynes, Queen Latifah, Mandy moore,

G = Gold or Silver: silver

I = Instruments you play: 0 =(

J = Job title: Homemaker

K = Kitchen color(s): Maroon and green

L = Living arrangements: Living in a 4 bedroom # bath home in Saratoga springs Married to my sweet husband of 6 years and 3 cutest boys ever! Hopefully someday a girl will join us! =)

M = My name is: Adrianne

N = Nicknames: Adri, Ages,

O = Overnight hospital stay: Never

P = Pets: No, I have my boys, and husband!

Q = Favorite quote:

"Enduring to the end is a process filling every minute of our life, every hour, every day, from sunrise to sunrise. It is accomplished through personal discipline following the commandments of God."

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

R = Right or left handed: Right

S = Siblings: 1

T = Time you woke up today: 10:15

U = Unique about you: I am Adopted

V = Vegetable you love: Zucchini

W = Worst habit: wasting my time

X = X-Rays you've had: Teeth

Y = Yummy food you make: Tater tots fried up with broccoli and "beef". Yum!

Z = Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Now you know my ABC's ~ Next time won't you *blog* me yours!

PS: anyone notice there is no H

2 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

Love your ABC's, I didn't notice that there is no "H". funny

Laura Jett said...

lol. I didn't notice there was no H on yours, I even had to check mine to see if there was one... on mine it has H for Height. lol. I would have laughed big time if I didn't have one! lol.