Thursday, July 17, 2008

American Idol

I got to go to the American Idol concert Tuesday night!! I have never really followed any of the other American Idol shows but this year was really good! I liked a lot of the singers. It was fun to have someone from Murray on there, and he is a very good singer! I really liked Jason Castro too! He reminds me sooo much of Todd when he was younger, the way he is kind of bashful. And of Jason (Todd's brother), their faces are a lot alike. The concert was soooo fun!!! its fun to see so many good singers sing so many good songs. I have some videos of it from my phone, so they aren't very good, but I'll put them up anyways. Gabe got to bond with his daddy & bros while I was gone. I went with Heidi, Nancy, & Shanea, it was a really fun girls night!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I'm guessing you named your son Gabriel...how cute. Check out my blog I tagged you!

Heidi Mecham said...

I'm so glad we got to go. It was so great!