Monday, July 7, 2008

The Baby came!!

So I was getting ready to go over to Granite High school for the fireworks, I was so excited to go cuz I love going every year! I was all ready and I went out and sat on the swing to wait for Jesse to come. I sat down and my water broke! I freaked out I was not ready for this! He was not suppose to come til my house was done, and his due date wasn't til the 15th.
Well my water broke at 6:30 and I finally had him at 4:34 am the 4th of July.
He weighed 8lbs 1 oz 21 3/4 in
We still haven't come up with a name for him. Boys names are so hard for me. I wish they just came out with a name attached to them! =)

The labor was pretty good now that I look back at it. I had about 1 or 2 hours of intense contractions, then they put me on the birthing chair and I pushed 2 times and he was out! The greatest feeling ever is knowing it is almost over, and then pushing him out!! And then bam it is over! But that is not the end of the pain!

It is weird not being pregnant anymore, but it is nice! I am so happy to have my cute baby here. Isn't he Cute!

7 comments:

Laura Jett said...

CONGRATS!!! your baby is SO cute!! I'm glad delivery and all went well! you said he wasn't supposed to come until your house was done? are you building a house, or remodeling the place you are in? well, Isaac's birthday is July 23rd, so i'll be coming over to see you and the baby sometime before then. things are a little hectic right now but hopefully after tomorrow things will be better. :) (Having a wedding in our back yard.) anyway, congrats again! ttyl!

Celeste said...

I'm so glad he's here! And that you are doing so well. He is as cute as your other (three! he he) boys! I hope moving to the new house in the next couple weeks goes good! It looks so nice!

Janae said...

Congrats. He is so cute! Love those squishy babies. Your house is gorgeous. Can't wait to see it after you have moved in. Congrats again!

Mrs Nancy said...

MY little grandson is so cute! I sure love him!!! I am so happy to have him here! Love, Grandma

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! He is so handsome!

Natalie said...

You are so blessed to have such a quick birth and to have such cute boys!!!

Heidi Mecham said...

He is a cutie!!!!