Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks Natalie for tagging me, this should be fun. The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.Here goes......

Joys
1. My Boys
2. My husband Todd and all he does for us, & what a good dad he is!
3. My new house that I will be moving into soon.

Fears
1. Losing one of my boys or husband
2. The dark
3. Flying in planes

Goals
1. To be a good mom and wife
2. having a super toned and strong body
3.find a good way to make money and make lots of it!

Current Obsessions
1. Clicking on ASD and watching the money roll in!
2. Gabriel
3. Jason Castro =) Only cuz he reminds me so much of todd when he was younger!

Random Surprising Facts
1. Ummm... I was kidnapped when I was younger
2. I had kidney failure when i was a baby
3. I didn't have a name for six months, then I picked my name out of a hat. (and I thought Todd was indecisive)

I'm tagging Heather, Heidi, Nancy

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Todd gave me your link. I like you page. I had no idea about your random facts. Do you remember any of that from your past or where you to little?

megandjon said...

wow Adrianne! those are some very interesting random facts! makes me want to hear more!

I was pleased to find out (your mom-in-law told me) that you had a link to our blog on your blog! I'm guessing you got it from Jessica?

and last but not least, those are some very cute boys!!!