Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jayden answers

I got this from kelly's blog,(thanks Kelly)

1. What is something that mom always says to you?
Put the dishes away
2. What makes mom happy?
to say I love you
3. What makes mom sad?
when we say stupid
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
to tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A doll
6. How old is your mom?
6
7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (He put his hand over his head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
you like to play with Gaby
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
go with my friends
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
A person
11. What is your mom really good at?
printing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
at drawing animals
13. What does your mom do for her job?
to go at girls night
14. What is your moms favorite food?
Coconut food ( that is true)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
to do my homework
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
Dora
17. What do you and your mom do together?
go to chuck E cheese
18. How are you and your mom the same?
he wouldn't answer these
19. How are you and your mom different?
he wouldn't answer these
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I"m cute
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he wouldn't answer these
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
he wouldn't answer these




3 comments:

letfreedomreign said...

If I have time I think i will ask Branton these question, it will be very interesting!

Mrs Nancy said...

Jayden said such cute things! Branton said one thing like Jayden did.

RaQuelle Willey said...

your welcome! what a cutie! I love that your job is girls night out, so funny!