Friday, January 9, 2009

Jayden the juice boy

Ok so I was lying in bed ready to go to sleep for the night, and I heard the juicer going and I was thinking "ok I thought my mom went to bed already, and Todd is on the computer" I could hear him talking to the boys. So I was like who is juicing this late. So I called Todd in and asked if my mom was juicing. He was like no she went to sleep. So I said who is juicing. Well it was Jayden. He LOVES juicing. He just went down there with no help and started juicing the apples(we had got really small apple this last time so we wouldn't have to cut them to juice them). So Todd helped him finish by adding some carrots. But before they added the carrots Jayden tasted the apple juice and said "wow, I made this good". Cute boy. He brought me up a glass I said I made this all by myself. He was so proud of himself.



3 comments:

Natalie said...

wow, what a smart, independent boy!

megandjon said...

i love that! "i made it good!"that is so funny! what a cutie!

Heidi Mecham said...

He sounds so old and grown up!