Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Toddy boy




Where we met: Todd says he saw me on the street. (hmmm...) No, I guess I was driving my brother to school and Todd would be there, and would love to watch me come every morning and drop my bro off. Then we just had mutual friends. I can't remember when we first really met.
How long we dated before we got hitched: 1 month before his mission then 11 month after.
How long have we been married: 7 years in May.
What's my favorite feature about him: His face, height and legs!
What's my favorite quality about him: He loves me unconditionally, he is the best dad and husband!!
What's his nickname for me: bub!
His favorite color: Don't know
His favorite food: homemade wheat pizza, asparagus.
His favorite sport: Snowboarding



Who said the L word first: It was so long ago I don't remember.
First kiss when and where: We kissed when we were in Kansas at someone house.
Favorite couple thing to do: Traveling, going to movies
How many kids:3 boys
His hidden talent: singing,
His age: 28
His favorite music:alternative
What I admire most about him: That he loves to learn and he is really good at being vegetarian!
His favorite pastimes:making movies!! Eating, being on the computer, traveling, being with me!! =)
Will he read his: Yes!
I tag....
Megan, Angela G, Janae, Jalayne

2 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

Love the pics of you and Todd!!!

letfreedomreign said...

I loved reading about Todd and seeing the beautiful picture of you two!