Sunday, January 11, 2009

So Todd has been bugging me to make homemade bread. So the other day we were out of bread and so I decided ok I'll try it. (Todd got me a mixer for Christmas) I am not good at BAKING things. Anyways so I started around 3 pm and it was done around 7pm when Todd got home. I was scared to try it, it looked good but who knows what it tastes like. Well to my amazement it turned out PERFECT! Just the way I like it. Not to heavy (cuz it was wheat) and it was fluffy. I was so happy! So here is a picture of the perfection! =)

4 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

mmmm, looks good!

Celeste said...

Ok, I need your recipe and some pointers. I love baking, but my bread never looks like that, and is fluffy too! Seriously, if you have time, e-mail me some pointers. Jercelksl5@msn.com

Ps. love your background!

letfreedomreign said...

Your bread looks so good, I will be right over if there is any left!LOL

Mrs Nancy said...

I love your family picture you put on the heading of your blog! What a beautifully handsome family!